Saturday, April 18, 2009

“How many Test Centuries has Sachin Tendulkar scored?” asks my manager on a tipsy Friday evening after work. Seeing the blank look on my face he quips “You’re Indian, you’re a girl and you’re from Mumbai. How can you not know the answer to that question??!!!”

Cute guy from work…the first time we have an actual conversation he asks “Do you like sports?” Before I can figure out a sport that I may even remotely be able to have an intelligent conversation on, he remarks, “You probably like cricket don’t you?”

“Why aren’t you going berserk and taking pictures with the cricketers??!!!” a genuinely surprised Aussie friend asks at a celebrity cricket match at the SCG

After all, isn’t that what Indians are supposed to be…crazy cricket fans?!!
Somehow I missed that train...just didn't think it would come back this way...

1 comment:

dipz said...

Lol...thats a bit unfair to the Aussies though.
Well, at least now I know something on cricket...pls let me know if that number changes to 43 :)

Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter