Monday, July 21, 2008

Another weekend comes to an end and boy! What a long weekend! Pretty surprising, considering that they usually fly past so fast that it almost makes your head spin and before you know it, its that dreaded day of the week again. I guess what made this weekend seem like an lazy snail on a leisurely stroll was probably because after a long time I chose to spend it doing absolutely nothing. No sightseeing, no movies, no eating out…not even shopping…well the shopaholic fiend in me did try to tempt me to the malls but I guess laziness won the battle this time…good for my bank account. Stayed put at home…a regular couch potato…watching TV, stuffing my face with food and reading novels. Well, at least one good thing came out of it…caught up on my reading…read through two Artemis Fowl books over the weekend. Have been hearing a lot about it and finally got to know what the fuss was all about. A 12 year old criminal mastermind whose malevolent exploits intertwines his world with that of the supernatural world existing at the earth’s core. Certainly destroyed the rosy picture of magical creatures planted in my head by Enid Blyton. The book however is pretty fast paced and runs through without the tiresome descriptions that accompany many fantasy writings. Looking forward to the movie…

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page

Free Blog Counter